Saturday, December 03, 2005
Well, I just jumped into an area that I don't know much about but here goes. I'm a student at a large SBC seminary, a Reformed Baptist (but the seminary pres isn't). To tell the truth I think I may be one of a handful.
On my next post, I'll try to share my testimony of how God brought the prodigal home. It was encouraging to me to come back and see the changes in the church. More on that later.
My hope is this blog will be one of discussion and a place that biblical doctrine can be fleshed out. I may attempt to tackle some topics like prayer, for example, and what it means to pray. Secondly, I pray it is biblically sound. Third, to try to give those in my church youth group a place to go to get more on the Sun. School lessons that we'll be doin and to go deeper. We shall see what the future holds.

Soli Deo Gloria
Tree
Psalm 1:3
 
posted by Aaron L. at 7:57 PM |


0 Comments: