Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Well here I go again tryin' to figure out just what I want to do.

Its' really been frustrating at times coming up with something to blog on about. I don't know how guys like Phil Johnson and Al Mohler do it. For me, I barely have enough words in a day to fill a bucket, let alone a blog.

So that's why I'm gonna make a change of direction with this thing. Since last Sunday night's Bible study kinda took some time on the subject of what it means to "love your neighbor" and "does that mean you gotta like 'em" discussion that followed for an hour and a half, I've decided to start doing something that may help, and I really enjoy.

Starting, hopefully, tomorrow I'm going to go thru I John, verse-by-verse, after an overview, and stop occasionally to address some of the topics that may have come up in our discussion groups.

Now on Thursday, I want to take time out for the upcoming Sunday School lesson to kinda help our Mambrainiacs (Youth of Mambrino Baptist Church) get a head start and start lookin ahead.

We'll see how this goes for a while. Ya never know.

Aaron "Tree"Landis
Psalm 1.3
 
posted by Aaron L. at 7:15 AM |


0 Comments: